Columbus Crew vs. Atlanta United - Sat., March 25 at 7:30 p.m.
Columbus Crew is set to host an intergalactic-themed Battle at the Death Star--aka Lower.com Field--match this Saturday, March 4.
Star Wars theme costumes are encouraged, as are Chewbacca sound efforts when Atlanta is in possession. (Please do not bring lightsabers and make sure you check the stadium rules before coming to the stadium, so you don’t end up frozen in carbonite.)
Scroll to learn more about a variety of updates on exciting elements adding to the fan experience at Lower.com Field on Saturday!
Take a look at why Saturday's match is an out-of-this-world event in Columbus:
- The Plaza and concourses will be crawling with Star Wars characters. Find your favorite for a photo!
- Enjoy Star Wars-themed face painting and create-your-own-fan-art stations!
- MATCHDAY TEAM ARRIVAL: At 5:55 p.m., cheer on your Crew as the team arrives at the West Lobby on Columbus Crew Way!
- The Pub will be hosting Star Wars trivia from 6:00 p.m. (when gates open) to 7:15 p.m.
- Try your luck at winning prizes through the Nationwide's Kick & Win and Lower.com Soccer Skee-ball.
- Enjoy libations at the SpeakEASEy Bar.
- Supporters planning to attend are encouraged by the Club to arrive as early as possible and pre-purchase parking to enjoy the festivities.
- What to Know for Crew’s Battle at the Death Star against Atlanta United
- Crew Coverage pres. by Medical Mutual | Nancy: Crew go ‘back to work’ after RBNY loss
- Columbus Crew announces call-ups for March FIFA international window
- Columbus Crew midfielder Kevin Molino sidelined for six to eight weeks following knee surgery
2023 Single-Match Tickets
Purchase tickets to a match and join us for a world-class experience at Lower.com Field.
Prior to Arrival
Be sure to arrive early to take in the unique experience at Lower.com Field! There are a number of features that allow for a seamless arrival at the stadium:
Know Before You Go
- Review the Know Before You Go resource page to know what to expect on matchday at Lower.com Field.
- View the centralized resource for additional matchday topics, including ingress, parking, mobile ticketing, maps, and more.
- For a detailed list of matchday- or stadium-related information, refer to the A-Z Guide.
- Review our Transportation & Parking page for information on all the ways to get to and from Lower.com Field on matchday.
- Reserve Parking Prior to Arrival
- All tickets for the match are available through mobile devices; please download your ticket in advance. The easiest place to access your mobile tickets is through the official Columbus Crew App.
- No more long waits to get your ticket scanned! Scan your own ticket(s) at the Axess turnstiles, similar to what you see at the airport.
- Express Entry: Lower.com Field is now offering Express Entry featuring seamless and quick access into the stadium through Facial Ticketing. Look for the yellow “Express Entry” signs above turnstiles on the left-hand side of the AEP Gate (southeast corner). Fans can sign up for Free Express Entry before the match for the fastest way to get into Lower.com Field!
- For more information, view the Mobile Ticketing page.
Free Stadium WiFi
- Connect to Lower.com Field's free WiFi on your phone for a faster mobile connection (Name: Stadium WiFi)
- Lower.com Field is a cashless stadium. Cash2Card kiosks are located throughout the stadium.
- Lower.com Field will offer its full slate of food & beverage options. View a full list of food vendors here.
- This season, mobile ordering is now at Crew Grill, Donatos, and Hot Chicken Takeover!