Important: Transportation and Parking Notes for October 16 match vs. Inter Miami CF
Guarantee your parking spot by pre-paying at ArenaDistrictParking.com. Convenient gameday parking is available at the new Kilbourne Garage located at Neil Avenue & I-670.
Other important transportation and parking notes include:
- 315-North at Dublin/33/Long St. will be closed. Traffic can exit onto Vine St./Neil Ave. from 670
- Dublin/33/Long St. will be reduced to one lane to Hanover St. as normal. Traffic will be sent north on Hanover St. to General Parking and if that fills, can turn right onto Nationwide Blvd. to go east. Long St. will be closed after Hanover St. to Marconi Blvd.
- Hocking St. will be open to passes and VIP parking.
- Supporters coming to the match are encouraged to have a traffic plan in place, including specific plans to park. Make it easy by pre-purchasing parking online today.
- Directional Traffic Suggestions: From the south: use Front St. From the east: use 670 to Neil or Spring St. From the north: use 315S to Vine/Neil or 670 to 3rd or exit 315 S at Olentangy/Goodale and take 3rd to Neil and Neil South. Another route would be High St. to Nationwide Blvd. From the west: use 670 W to Dublin/33. Fans can also go to 3rd St to Spring St.