Take a moment before arriving at Lower.com Field on matchday to review the below details.
Not seeing what you're looking for? For additional information, be sure to visit the Matchday Homepage.
Prior to Arrival
Entering the Stadium
- Entry: Gates open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff.
- Bag Policy: No bags are allowed into Lower.com Field with the exception of: diaper bags, medical bags, and bags smaller than 5"x8"x1". Guests with medical or childcare needs will be permitted to carry a single bag into Lower.com Field. View the Bag Policy page for more information.
- WiFi: Connect to the free stadium WiFi for fast access to your mobile apps & browser.
- Maps: View the Maps Page prior to arriving.
- Gate Entry: Supporters with non-premium seating can enter the stadium through the following gates: AEP Gate (southeast corner); Southwest Gate; Northwest Gate
- Gate Entry: Premium ticket holders can enter through the following gates: AEP Gate (southeast corner); Southwest Gate; Northwest Gate; Premium Entrance (southwest corner)
- Access your Mobile Tickets
- Scanning Your Tickets
- Touchless Express Entry - sign up for free prior to arriving to get into the stadium even faster!
Inside the Stadium
Exiting the Stadium