- Parking lots and garages throughout the arena district offer accessible (you must have a state-issued disability-parking hangtag) spaces. During heavily attended events, demand for accessible parking may exceed the available supply.
- An ADA-compliant shuttle will be available for guests at the corner of West Street and Marconi Boulevard. The shuttle drops attendees off at the northwest corner of Lower.com Field. The shuttle begins operation four (4) hours prior to kickoff and runs through the duration of the match. Shuttle service resumes 30 minutes following the conclusion of the match, with pick-up located at the northwest corner outside Lower.com Field. The shuttle service runs for four (4) hours following the conclusion of the match.
- View the map of the ADA-compliant shuttle pick-up/drop-off locations.
- Accessible seating is available on all levels of the stadium at all price levels. For events with a GA Floor, seating is subject to the individual show production. Accessible tickets are available for purchase through Ticketmaster. Please indicate the need for accessible tickets at the time you order.
Restrooms and Family Restrooms
- All restroom facilities at Lower.com Field are accessible. In addition, there are family/unisex restrooms on the main (100 level) and upper (200 Level) concourses.
Wheelchair Companion Seating
- Guests purchasing companion seats may purchase up to three additional seats in the same row or as close as possible if those seats are not available. The 3 additional companion seat policy ensures we are able to accommodate all who require accessible seating and is subject to change. Accessible seats are sold first-come, first-served with no guarantee that companion tickets will be available. Additional seats may be purchased in the nearest available seating section.
ADA Seat Sections
Section 101, 104, 106, 108, 111, 112, 114, 120, 121, 122, 125, 126, 127, 128, 132, 133, 134, 136, 138, 142, 143, 144, 213, WF2, WF5
- Complimentary wheelchair escorts are available upon request at any entry point of Lower.com Field - arrangements do not need to be made in advance. The escort will take guests as close as possible to their seat and coordinate pick up after the event. Escort staff will not remain with you or allow you to remain in our wheelchair for the duration of the event.
- The Sensory Room at Lower.com Field is located outside section 120.
Sensory Inclusion Packs
- Sensory Inclusion packs are available at the Guest Services Desks located at section 112 on the Main Concourse. Packs intended to reduce impact of the in-person experience that may be overwhelming to some of our guests include items such as fidget toys, a weighted lap pad, sunglasses, non-verbal cards, and noise-reducing headphones. Guests taking a sensory Inclusion pack will be asked to leave a driver’s license as collateral.
- 96 Columbus Crew Way, Columbus, OH 43215
- 1 Black and Gold Blvd, Columbus, OH 43211
- Guests in Lower.com Field are expected to obey Ohio state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol.
- Lower.com Field reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired
- Valid I.D. is required for purchase
- All Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcohol
- There will be a maximum limit of 2 alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase, per valid ID
- Acceptable forms of valid identification are driver’s license, passport, United States passport card, state issues I.D. card w/photo, military I.D w/photo, and Mexican consular id card
- Lower.com Field reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of 21 who is observed to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises
- Guests must discard alcoholic beverages prior to exiting the building
- Alcohol service may be discontinued at the stadium or concessionaire’s discretion
- Alcohol service ends at the 80-minute mark of all Crew matches
- Animals are not permitted inside Lower.com Field except for service animals. The guest is responsible for the actions and for meeting all needs of the service animal
- For the most up to date information – Download the Crew App on the App store or Google Play Store
Baby Changing Station
- Baby changing stations are in family restrooms located in sections 129, 133, 214, 201, 207, 125
- No bags are allowed into Lower.com Field with the exception of: diaper bags, medical bags, and bags smaller than 5"x8"x1".
- Guests with medical or childcare needs will be permitted to carry a single bag into Lower.com Field.
- In order to expedite entry, those needing to bring a handbag for medical or childcare needs should notify security or a ticket usher as you arrive at the gate.
- Visit the Bag Policy page.
Ball Return Policy
- Any ball kicked into the stands, must be returned to the nearest staff member. Do not throw the ball back onto the field of play.
Balloons & Other Inflatables
- No balloons or Inflatables allowed of any kind
Banners, Flags, & Signs
- Flags, banners & poles that meet the following criteria:
- Flags on PVC poles with no end caps and no longer than 3.5 feet long.
- May not be used to facilitate actions that are in violation of the Prohibited Items Policy or the Fan Code of Conduct.
- May not include any profanity, advertisements, or political slogans.
- May not interfere with stadium signage or the view and enjoyment of guests outside of the recognized supporter group section.
- May not present a public hazard by blocking aisles, walkways or stairs.
- May not be taped, glued, or secured to stadium structure using adhesive of any kind.
- May not in any way damage stadium structure such as railings, glass, paint, etc.
- May not be constructed of wood, metal or other materials that may cause harm to others.
- May not be used as a projectile.
- May be larger than 3’ x 5’, however all sizes and designs must be pre-approved by Stadium Management prior to match day.
- Recognized Supporter Group privileges may be suspended or revoked at any time due to the violation of stadium policies. Stadium Management may impose a quantity limit on exempt items when appropriate.
- Electric or battery-powered apparel, signs, or loose batteries are not permitted.
Bicycle Storage/Bike Racks
- Bike Valet services are available at Lower.com Field. Click on this link to view Alternate Transporation locations, including Bike Valet locations.
- The Nearest COGO Bike Station is located at Nationwide Blvd. and Neil Ave.
Bottles & Cans
- Both are prohibited when entering the stadium. The one exception is an empty 20oz or smaller clear bottle
- Box office hours are M-F 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Matchday – the Box Office will open at 12:00 p.m. ET on event days
- Located in the LC Lot north of Huntington Ballpark - $30/spot
- Any Cameras with a lens larger than 6 inches when fully extended is prohibited. No Camera bags of any kind are permitted.
Cameras & Video Equipment
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, bipods, and monopods are not permissible.
- Lower.com Field is fully cashless. Cash2Card machines are located at Section 126, 144, 110, and the SE Plaza
- For all catering requests, contact MacKenzie Mehner at Events@columbuscrew.com
Child Ticket Policy
- Children under the age of 3 accompanied by their ticket-holding guardian do not need a ticket to be accepted into the stadium
- Nursing room is located at Section 122
- Huntington Field Club – Located on the West Field Level
- Lower.com Lounge – Located on the East Field Level
- Rail Club – Located on the Main Concourse East Side
- River Club – Located on the Main Concourse West
- Office Revolution Loge – Located on the East Concourse Level
- Computers and Tablets are not allowed into Lower.com Field
- Costumes are allowed if no prohibited items, policies, or procedures are violated
- Diaper bags are allowed. They will be searched and tagged at security during entry.
- Drones are strictly prohibited
Drop off/ Pickup Locations
- Fans may utilize Hanover Street shoulders for drop-off and pick-up zones. ADA drop off will be directed to the front of the stadium by traffic control
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- You can find electric vehicle charging stations at the following garages: Neil Ave, McConnell, and Marconi Garages
- Priority use of elevators will be given to guests and team members with limited mobility.
- Elevator Locations:
- West Lobby
- NW Main Concourse
- West 100 Main Concourse (behind the Rail Club)
- During an emergency, notify the closest Lower.com Field staff member and follow their instructions and the instructions from the PA announcements
- No re-entry is permitted at Lower.com Field. Once you exit the secured area, you will not be able to re-enter.
- Supporters with non-premium seating can enter the stadium through the following gates: AEP Gate (southeast corner); Southwest Gate; Northwest Gate
- Premium ticketholders can enter through the following gates: AEP Gate (southeast corner); Southwest Gate; Northwest Gate; Premium Entrance (southwest corner)
- Visit the Mobile Ticketing page for helpful instructional guides on how to access your mobile tickets and how to scan through the stadium's Axess turnstiles.
Evolv Express Stadium Entry Technology
Family Amenities/Nursing Rooms
- Nursing rooms are located in Section 122
- Family restrooms are located at Sections 129, 133, 214, 201, 207, 125
Fan Code of Conduct
- 1 Black and Gold Blvd. Columbus Ohio 43211
- Field access is prohibited without the correct Matchday Credential
- Field intrusion by anyone not permitted with be fully prosecuted
- Fireworks and Pyrotechnics will be used during the match
- Located: Section 104
Gate Opening Times
- Gates will open 1.5 hours prior to kick
Guest Service Center
- Guest service is located at: Section 112
- In the event of lighting, the event/match might be delayed. Listen to PA announcements and Lower.com Field staff for directions out of the seating bowl and into the concourse
Lost and Found
- Lost items are to be turned in at Guests Services at section 112
- Found items will be stored at Guest Services and can be picked up 9:00am-5:00pm Monday- Friday. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the nearest Lower.com Field staff member if you are lost or have lost someone
- West Lobby
- Media Will call is at ticketing located next to the SW gate
- Lower.com Field is full Mobile Ticketing. No physical tickets will be used. For more information click here.
- The Mothers' Room at Lower.com Field is located outside section 122.
- Our beloved supporters' section located in sections 124-130. These sections are General Admission.
Private Events Inquiries
- Email - email@example.com
- Located at sections: 125, 129, 131, 133, 144, 201, 207, 212
Scalping and Profiteering Policies
- Scalping and Profiteering is prohibited and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent
- The Sensory Room at Lower.com Field is located outside section 120.
Soccer Ball Policy
- Inflated soccer balls are not allowed in Lower.com Field
- Strollers/Car seats are not allowed to block seats or Aisle ways. They can be checked in at Guest services
- Suites are accessible through the premium lobby.
- Tailgating is up to the individual lots parking is purchased from. For more information contact your lot/parking provider
- Sunday: CLOSED (non-matchdays)
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 11:00am – 5:00pm
- On matchday during store hours: The Team Store will close three (3) hours before kickoff time, and open again for ticketed guests when Lower.com Field gates open.
- For information on tickets to a Crew match, visit here.
- Review the Crew's Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
- Lower.com Field does not at this time offer Stadium tours
- No Trespassing allowed. Those trespassing will be fully prosecuted
- Inside the stadium, an umbrella is permitted with the condition that an umbrella may only be used if, when open, it provides protection only to the Guest holding it and does not interfere with other Guests' enjoyment of the match or event. Similarly, the open umbrella must not compromise other Guests' ability to view the match or event. As such, Guests may be asked to close their umbrella if it is obstructing the view of other Guests and large and/or golf umbrellas will not be permitted in the Stadium.
Video Board Messages
- To submit a message for the video board. Click here.
- Water fountains are located at the following locations: 110, 122, 125, 130, 132, 203, 237
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited
- During weather delays, instruction will be played over the PA system and Video Boards
Wheelchair Escort Service
- Contact the nearest Lower.com Field Staff member for assistance
- Located at ticketing office next to the SW entrance