Columbus Crew vs. Philadelphia Union - Sat., September 30 at 7:30 p.m.
You've shown your support for your favorite Club with thirteen straight MLS sellouts at Lower.com Field. Now, it's time to show your support for the heroes among us -- children who are fighting courageously against cancer. The first 10,000 fans will receive a comic-book-inspired pennant!
This Saturday on Superhero Night, presented by Vertiv, your Crew take on the Philadelphia Union, who sit just one point ahead of the Crew in the Eastern Conference standings. Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m.
Meet superheroes, get a caricature of you as a hero, and take home a free Columbus Crew pennant!
Can't make it to the match? Tune in on 97.1 The Fan or La Mega 103.1 or watch on MLS Season Pass on Apple TV.
Scroll below to learn more about the activities of this match day. Supporters are encouraged to arrive as early as possible and pre-purchase parking to enjoy the festivities.
- Hop in to our 96-minute happy hour starting at 4:24 p.m. and dive into pre-match discounted food and drink ($3 hot dogs, $5 domestic and $6 craft beers) until 6:00 p.m. Cater to the kids with kids meals starting at $5!
- Some features in the Pub include: caramel apples, Oktoberfest draft beer, s’more loaded pretzel and more!
- Stop by the Chase Plaza to meet and take pictures with your favorite superheroes!
- Local artists will be on sight to draw your face onto the body of Crew-themed Superhero caricatures!
- Vertiv will have "color by numbers" on the Chase Plaza. They are working with local Columbus artists to create a “Crew Superhero” that you can paint!
- Try your luck at winning prizes through the Nationwide's Kick & Win and Lower.com Soccer Skee-ball.
- Show your support for Kick Childhood Cancer and your favorite MLS team with this Columbus Crew Pre-Match Top from adidas. It features a vibrant design with the iconic Columbus Crew logo on the chest.
Matchday Team Arrival
- At 5:55 p.m., cheer on your Crew as the team arrives at the West Lobby on Columbus Crew Way!
- Fans at the 96-minute happy hour who wish to attend the team arrival should see an experience team member.
Prior to Arrival
Be sure to arrive early to take in the unique experience at Lower.com Field! There are a number of features that allow for a seamless arrival at the stadium:
Know Before You Go
- Review the Know Before You Go resource page to know what to expect on matchday at Lower.com Field.
- View the centralized resource for additional matchday topics, including ingress, parking, mobile ticketing, maps, and more.
- For a detailed list of matchday- or stadium-related information, refer to the A-Z Guide.
- Review our Transportation & Parking page for information on all the ways to get to and from Lower.com Field on matchday.
- If you plan to use a rideshare service to get to/from the match (Lyft/Uber), please note that drop-off and pick-up is located on Hanover Street, just south of Nationwide Boulevard.
- Reserve Parking Prior to Arrival
- Clutch bags smaller than 5” x 8” x 1”, diaper bags and medical bags are permitted into Lower.com – All bags are subject to inspection and may be refused.
- Click here for our full Bag Policy.
- All tickets for the match are available through mobile devices; please download your ticket in advance. The easiest place to access your mobile tickets is through the official Columbus Crew App.
- No more long waits to get your ticket scanned! Scan your own ticket(s) at the Axess turnstiles, similar to what you see at the airport.
- Express Entry: Lower.com Field is now offering Express Entry featuring seamless and quick access into the stadium through Facial Ticketing. Look for the yellow “Express Entry” signs above turnstiles on the left-hand side of the AEP Gate (southeast corner). Fans can sign up for Free Express Entry before the match for the fastest way to get into Lower.com Field!
- For more information, view the Mobile Ticketing page.
Free Stadium WiFi
- Connect to Lower.com Field's free WiFi on your phone for a faster mobile connection (Name: Stadium WiFi)
- Lower.com Field is a cashless stadium. Cash2Card kiosks are located throughout the stadium.
- The Crew Shop will open at 4:24 p.m.
- View Crew Shop hours of operation.
- Please be advised that fireworks and pyrotechnics will be used during the match. After a Crew goal and win, lighting effects will be utilized that may influence certain medical conditions.
- If a guest becomes overwhelmed to the point that remaining in their seat is uncomfortable, they can find an Experience Team member near Section 120 and inquire about using a sensory room. Lower.com Field offers two (s) soundproof sensory rooms with various seating options, a TV and remote, lighted wall installations for a calming environment, and various tactile stimuli mounted on the walls. There is no time limit on the usage of these rooms, and they are open to guests of all ages.
- Fans can take a Sensory Inclusion Pack by visiting the Koorsen Guest Services Center, located behind Section 112 on the Main Concourse, or outside the West Premium Lobby entrance. Packs intended to reduce impact of the in-person experience that may be overwhelming to some of our guests include items such as fidget toys, a weighted lap pad, sunglasses, non-verbal cards, and noise-reducing headphones. Guests taking a Sensory Inclusion Pack will be asked to leave a driver’s license as collateral.