Columbus Crew vs. LA Galaxy - Wed., May 17 at 7:30 p.m.
The Crew's first mid-week MLS match of the season welcomes perennial power LA Galaxy to Lower.com Field.
Bringing back a fan-favorite from last season, the club will be providing discounted happy hour specials on the Community Plaza and in The Pub prior to the match. Happy hour and a Crew match? It's about to be a party by the pitch, presented by Breeze Airways.
We’ll be doing a Columbus nod to places where Breeze Airways flies. Get to the plaza early and feel the vibes of Nashville, New Orleans and Orange County/LA!
Scroll below to learn more about the activities of this match day. Supporters are encouraged to arrive as early as possible and pre-purchase parking to enjoy the festivities as there are multiple events in the Arena District that night.
- Popular local neo funk group MojoFlo, named “Best Band” by both Columbus Monthly and (614) Magazine, will bring their dynamic live show to the Plaza stage before the match.
- As a nod to Hollywood, we created three unique Crew-themed movie posters. Enter to win one of them here!
- Hop in to our 96-minute happy hour starting at 4:24 p.m. and dive into pre-match discounted food and drink ($3 hot dogs, $5 domestic and $6 craft beers) until 6:00 p.m.
- The Pub will also feature Cajun fries and a Rum Punch Cocktail in a souvenir hurricane cup (while supplies last).
- The Plaza will also feature the Yats Cajun Creole Food Truck and Kona Ice where you can purchase and spike it with your favorite liquor.
- Dirty Frank's is adding the Orange County Vegan Dog to their selection for this match.
- Cater to the kids with kids meals starting at $5!
- Try your luck at winning prizes through the Nationwide's Kick & Win and Lower.com Soccer Skee-ball.
Matchday Team Arrival
- At 5:55 p.m., cheer on your Crew as the team arrives at the West Lobby on Columbus Crew Way!
Earn free BreezePoints
- Fans are eligible to win 500 BreezePoints by doing the following on Instagram during the match:
1. Enjoy a Seriously Nice Selfie Moment by taking a selfie in the stadium
2. Follow and tag @ColumbusCrew and @BreezeAirways
3. Breeze will take care of it from there!
Win Big in Our Rolling Pot 50/50 Raffle
- Throughout the month of May, our Rolling Pot 50/50 Raffle will grow and grow each match. At the end of the May 31st match, one lucky winner will receive half of the rolling 50/50 raffle pot and all net proceeds will support On Our Sleeves, the movement to break stigmas around children’s mental health.
- Please be advised that fireworks and pyrotechnics will be used during the match. After a Crew goal and win, lighting effects will be utilized that may influence certain medical conditions.
- Fans can take a Sensory Inclusion Pack by visiting the Koorsen Guest Services Center, located behind Section 112 on the Main Concourse, or outside the West Premium Lobby entrance. Packs intended to reduce impact of the in-person experience that may be overwhelming to some of our guests include items such as fidget toys, a weighted lap pad, sunglasses, non-verbal cards, and noise-reducing headphones. Guests taking a Sensory Inclusion Pack will be asked to leave a driver’s license as collateral.
New Food and Beverage Options
- Enjoy a sweet treat at the Hand-dipped Ice Cream Bar at Pitchside Snacks behind Section 107. Additionally, one of the winning flavors of a recent fan vote--Unicorn Magic--will be available at Pitchside Snacks.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches are now available at Columbus Craves behind sections 122 & 238 and the Donatos stand behind section 132. Gluten free buns are available upon request.
- Black Bean Burgers are now available at the Crew Grill behind section 105. Gluten free buns are available upon request.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad is now available in The Pub.
2023 Single-Match Tickets
Purchase tickets to a match and join us for a world-class experience at Lower.com Field.
Prior to Arrival
Be sure to arrive early to take in the unique experience at Lower.com Field! There are a number of features that allow for a seamless arrival at the stadium:
Know Before You Go
- Review the Know Before You Go resource page to know what to expect on matchday at Lower.com Field.
- View the centralized resource for additional matchday topics, including ingress, parking, mobile ticketing, maps, and more.
- For a detailed list of matchday- or stadium-related information, refer to the A-Z Guide.
- Review our Transportation & Parking page for information on all the ways to get to and from Lower.com Field on matchday.
- Reserve Parking Prior to Arrival
- All tickets for the match are available through mobile devices; please download your ticket in advance. The easiest place to access your mobile tickets is through the official Columbus Crew App.
- No more long waits to get your ticket scanned! Scan your own ticket(s) at the Axess turnstiles, similar to what you see at the airport.
- Express Entry: Lower.com Field is now offering Express Entry featuring seamless and quick access into the stadium through Facial Ticketing. Look for the yellow “Express Entry” signs above turnstiles on the left-hand side of the AEP Gate (southeast corner). Fans can sign up for Free Express Entry before the match for the fastest way to get into Lower.com Field!
- For more information, view the Mobile Ticketing page.
Free Stadium WiFi
- Connect to Lower.com Field's free WiFi on your phone for a faster mobile connection (Name: Stadium WiFi)
- Lower.com Field is a cashless stadium. Cash2Card kiosks are located throughout the stadium.
- Lower.com Field will offer its full slate of food & beverage options. View a full list of food vendors here.
- This season, mobile ordering is now at Crew Grill, Donatos, and Hot Chicken Takeover!
- The Crew Shop will open at 4:24 p.m.
- View Crew Shop hours of operation.