2023 MLS Cup Championship Parade & Rally
Tues., December 12 at 12:00 p.m.
This Tuesday, December 12, join in the celebration of your Columbus Crew's 2023 MLS Cup championship!
The parade will start off at 12:00 p.m. from the corner of Nationwide Blvd. and N. 3rd St. and head west towards Lower.com Field.
At the conclusion of the parade, the Championship Rally will be held on the Chase Plaza at Lower.com Field. Hear from players and coaches of The Greatest Team The World Has Ever Seen, and celebrate with fellow supporters who bleed Black & Gold.
Scroll below to learn more about the activities of this championship celebration day!
Prepare for the Parade
- There are many parking options available around the parade route, including the Chesnut St. and Front St. garages near the parade's starting location.
- Lots near Lower.com Field are extremely limited.
- It is recommended that you reserve parking prior to arrival.
Free to Attend
- The parade and rally are free and open to the public.
- DORA stands for Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area. You can now purchase an alcoholic beverage to-go, served in a special DORA cup from participating locations, and enjoy a beverage within the DORA boundaries as you head to the parade.
- Learn more about DORA here.
- At Lower.com Field, The Pub, Crew Grill, Market 96 and Dirty Frank's will be open.
- Quench your thirst at the Miller Lite Bar or with some White Claw.
- The Crew Shop will be open for you to grab the latest MLS Cup Champions apparel, while supplies last!
- You can also shop online at the MLS Store.
Free Stadium WiFi
- Connect to Lower.com Field's free WiFi on your phone for a faster mobile connection (Name: Stadium WiFi)
Seating in the Chase Plaza
- Chairs are not permitted to be brought onto the Chase Plaza for the rally.
MLS Cup Coverage
The Columbus Crew claimed their third MLS Cup (2008, 2020, 2023) and second in four seasons after defeating Los Angeles Football Club on Saturday, 2-1 at Lower.com Field. The Black & Gold sold out all three of its 2023 postseason matches, the first played at Lower.com Field, including 20,802 fans who attended Saturday’s MLS Cup, which marked the largest crowd in the venue’s history.
In 2023, the Crew sold out 18 MLS matches and 17 consecutive to close the season, including Saturday’s MLS Cup Final. Both mark season-long Club records, surpassing previous bests of seven (twice; most recently 2022) and four, respectively.