The Columbus Crew is set to host a Spooktacular Halloween Drive-Thru!
On Friday, October 30, join Columbus Crew SC for a safe community trick-or-treat alternative!
From 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., drive through the MAPFRE Stadium turnaround located in front of Gate 5 and the VIP Parking while volunteers from Crew SC’s front office staff and corporate partners distribute trick-or-treat bags as well as a variety of other activities.
Dress Up! Mask Up! Show Up!
No registration is required to attend the event. Those in attendance are encouraged to wear a costume and trick-or-treat while remaining in their cars at all times to abide by social distancing best practices. All volunteers will wear personal protective equipment as well as gloves to ensure the safety of those in attendance.
Additionally, attendees are encouraged to bring winter gloves or hats in new or good condition as part of a coinciding donation drive to benefit the families of the Boys and Girls Club of Central Ohio ahead of the winter season.
In addition to trick-or-treating bags filled with candy and treats, the following will also be distributed to trick-or-treaters:
- Witches’ Brew (fruit punch and dry ice)
- Spooky Slime
- Monster Munch Snacks
- Ghoul in the Dark bracelets
- Fangtastic Coloring Book + Crayons
- The first 100 cars in attendance will also receive a small pumpkin!
- Date: Friday, Oct. 30 from 5 p.m to 7 p.m.
- No registration required. Just show up in costume!
- Location: MAPFRE Stadium turnaround in front of Gate 5