Things you love to read: the weather has cleared, and supporters may now go to their seats inside Lower.com Field!
Additional scattered storms have come into the area and as such, our match timeline has been updated:
Warm-ups are now expected to begin at 6:00 p.m. with a new estimated kick time of 6:48 p.m.
FS1 and 97.1 will have the broadcast.
Warmups are now expected to start at 5:30 p.m.
Kickoff is now expected at 6:18 p.m.
Due to projected severe weather with lightning anticipated across Central Ohio, the start of tonight’s match has been delayed. We will continue to monitor the weather and provide updates.
Warm-ups are slated to begin at 5:15 p.m.
Kickoff is anticipated to begin at 6:03 p.m.
Gates are scheduled to open at 4:30, and we will continue to monitor the weather in the area. Fans are encouraged to remain in their cars or under covered shelter until gates are open. Kick remains on-time, scheduled for 5:35 p.m.
Due to severe weather in the area, the opening of gates has been pushed back 30 minutes to 4:30 p.m. ET at the earliest.
With lightning still in the area, fans are encouraged to remain in their cars or under covered shelter until gates are open. We will provide an additional update at 4:00 p.m.
Kick remains on-time, scheduled for 5:35 p.m.
Gates to tonight's match against Atlanta United are still planning to be open at 4:00 p.m. this afternoon, but current weather in the area has led to the cancellation of the 96-minute Happy Hour and Community Plaza activities.
- Collapsible, non-golf umbrellas are permitted inside Lower.com Field.
- Umbrellas may not have metal tips or pointed edges.
- Umbrellas may be used if, when open, it provides protection only to the guest holding it and does not interfere with other guests' enjoyment of the match or event. Similarly, the open umbrella must not compromise other guests' ability to view the match or event. As such, guests may be asked to close their umbrella if it is obstructing the view of other guests.
- Large and/or golf umbrellas will not be permitted in Lower.com Field.
- Clutch bags smaller than 5”x8”x1”, diaper bags and medical bags are permitted into Lower.com – All bags are subject to inspection and may be refused.
- Guests with medical or childcare needs will be permitted to carry a single bag into Lower.com Field. Notify a security supervisor as you arrive at the gate.
- Guests must take prohibited bags either back to their vehicle, or may utilize the Bag check tent outside the Tipico Sportsbook Gate on the northwest corner of the Lower.com Field.
- Visit the Bag Policy page.
Not seeing what you're looking for? For additional information, be sure to visit our A-Z Guide.