- Parking lots open.
- Accessible seating is available on all levels of the stadium at all price levels. For events with a GA Floor, seating is subject to the individual show production. Accessible tickets are available for purchase through Ticketmaster. Please indicate the need for accessible tickets at the time you order.
- Guests may purchase up to 3 companion seats in the same row or in close proximity as availability allows. All seats are sold first come, first served without a guarantee of inventory. Additional seats may be available in nearby seating sections.
Accessible Restrooms and Family Restrooms
- All restroom facilities at Historic Crew Stadium are accessible. In addition, there are family/unisex restrooms on the main (100 level) concourse.
- Lower.com Field is located at 96 Columbus Crew Way, Columbus, OH 43215
- Crew administrative offices are located at Historic Crew Stadium, 1 Black and Gold Blvd, Columbus, OH 43211
- Alcohol on the main concourse is served until the 80th minute of the match.
- Alcohol in premium areas may not leave those areas after the 80th minute of the match.
- Guests in Historic Crew Stadium are expected to obey Ohio state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol.
- Historic Crew Stadium reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired.
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcohol.
- There will be a maximum limit of 2 alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase, per valid I.D.
- Valid I.D. is required for purchase, Acceptable forms of valid identification are driver’s license, passport, United States passport card, state issues I.D. card w/photo, military I.D. w/photo, and consular I.D. card.
- Historic Crew Stadium reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of 21 who is observed to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises.
- Guests must discard alcoholic beverages prior to exiting Historic Crew Stadium.
- Alcohol service may be discontinued at the stadium or concessionaire’s discretion.
- Only Service Animals are permitted inside Historic Crew Stadium. The guest is responsible for the actions and for meeting all needs of the service animal.
- For the most up to date information – Download the Crew App on the App store or Google Play Store
Baby Changing Stations
- Baby changing stations are in restrooms located behind sections.
- Clutch bags smaller than 5”x8”x1”, diaper bags and medical bags are permitted into Historic Crew Stadium – All bags are subject to inspection and may be refused.
- Guests with medical or childcare needs will be permitted to carry a single bag into Historic Crew Stadium. Notify a security supervisor as you arrive at the gate.
- Guests must take prohibited bags either back to their vehicle.
- Visit the Bag Policy page.
Ball Return Policy
- Any ball kicked into the stands, must be returned to the nearest staff member. Do not throw the ball back onto the field of play.
Banners, Flags, & Signs
Fan flags, banners, signs and poles must be in good taste, pre-approved by Stadium Management prior to matchday and meet the following criteria:
- Flags must be on PVC poles with no end caps and not longer than 3.5 feet.
- May not be used to facilitate actions that are in violation of the Prohibited Items Policy or the Fan Code of Conduct.
- May not include language or display symbols or images that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- May not display symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action.
- May not depict acts of violence.
- May not cover existing stadium signage or unreasonably obstruct the view and enjoyment of guests outside of the recognized supporter group section.
- May not present a public hazard by blocking aisles, walkways or stairs.
- May not be taped, glued, or secured to stadium structure using adhesive of any kind.
- May not in any way damage stadium structure such as railings, glass, paint, etc.
- May not be constructed of wood, metal or other materials that may cause harm to others.
- May not be used as a projectile.
- May not adversely impact the sight lines for Broadcast or VAR.
- May not affect the competition.
Fan and Recognized Supporter Group privileges related to flags, banners, signs and poles may be suspended or revoked at any time if deemed to violate Major League Soccer, Columbus Crew, or Stadium policies. Stadium Management may impose additional restrictions, such as a quantity limit, on items when appropriate. Stadium Management and Lower.com Field staff may confiscate or check any offending items (as determined in their sole discretion) to the Koorsen Guest Services Center, located behind Section 112 on the Main Concourse.
DISCLAIMER: Any Fan banners, flags, and signs that are displayed in the Stadium are created by Stadium guests (e.g., fans) and are not expressions or statements made by the Columbus Crew organization. The appearance of such banners, flags and signs at the Stadium does not constitute an endorsement by the Crew of such content.
- Electric or battery-powered apparel, signs, or loose batteries are not permitted.
- Blankets without batteries are allowed – they must be shaken out while passing through security. Stay warm!
Cameras & Video Equipment
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, bipods, and monopods are not permissible.
- Any Cameras with a detachable lens and/or larger than 6 inches when fully extended, are prohibited. No camera bags of any kind are permitted.
- Videotaping is not permitted without the consent of the Columbus Crew Public Relations department.
- Historic Crew Stadium is fully cashless. Cash2Card machines are located at the Crew Shop, Sections 110, 126, and 144, and the Southeast Plaza.
Child Ticket Policy
- Children under the age of 3 accompanied by their ticket-holding guardian do not need a ticket to be accepted into Historic Crew Stadium.
- Costumes are allowed provided they do not include prohibited items or pose a safety risk to other guests or violate other Historic Crew Stadium policies.
- Diaper bags are allowed. They will be searched and tagged at security during entry.
- Water fountains are located at the following locations: 110, 122, 125, 130, 132, 203, 237
- Outside cans and bottles are prohibited at Historic Crew Stadium.
- Drones are strictly prohibited in and around Historic Crew Stadium.
- During an emergency, locate the closest Historic Crew Stadium staff member and follow their instructions and the instructions from the PA announcements.
- No re-entry is permitted at Historic Crew Stadium. Once you exit the secured area, you will not be able to re-enter.
- Gate 2 is the only entry for ticketholders and supporters.
- All guests entering Historic Crew Stadium are subject to security screening. Failure to submit to security screening may result in revocation ticket privileges or denial of entry.
- Family restrooms are located on the main concourse of Historic Crew Stadium.
Fan Code of Conduct
- Click here to view the MLS Fan Code of Conduct. Failure to follow the code of conduct may result in ejection.
- Field access is prohibited without the correct Matchday Credential
- Field intrusion by anyone not permitted are subject to ejection and prosecution.
- Fireworks and Pyrotechnics will be used during the match, fans can visit the guest services center for sensory bags.
- Gates will open 30 minutes prior to the posted kickoff time.
- In the event of lightning, the event/match might be delayed. Listen to PA announcements, videoboard announcements, and Historic Crew Stadium staff for directions on sheltering or evacuation.
Lost and Found
- Lost items are to be turned in to the nearest Experience Team member located throughout Historic Crew Stadium.
- Found items will be stored for 30 days and can be picked up in the Lower.com Field West Lobby 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. Please email email@example.com for Lost & Found items.
- Contact the nearest Historic Crew Stadium staff member if you are lost or have lost someone in your party.
- Media enter through Gate 2; credentials are required for entry.
- All bags and equipment are subject to search.
- Parking for Historic Crew Stadium is located in the B Lot immediately adjacent to Gate 2 of Historic Crew Stadium For more information and to purchase advance parking.
- Parking for Historic Crew Stadium will open 1 hour prior to kickoff.
- Aerosol or pressurized containers
- Any missile or projectile-like object
- Flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices, and pyrotechnics
- Food or beverage
- Hoverboards, skateboards
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Inflated Soccer balls
- Laser pointers
- Professional camera equipment; detachable lenses, tripods, battery packs, video cameras
- Tripods & monopods for camera equipment
- Laptops or tablets
- Seat cushions with metal backs
- Selfie sticks
- Firearms and weapons of any kind (regardless of concealed carry permit)
- Whistles or any other noisemaker outside of Vuvuzela horns
- Any item deemed dangerous by Stadium Management
- Restrooms are located around the concourse of Historic Crew Stadium. All restrooms are accessible.
Scalping and Profiteering Policies
- Scalping and Profiteering is prohibited around Historic Crew Stadium. Violation of this policy will result in prosecution.
- Strollers and car seats are permitted in Historic Crew Stadium and are subject to security screening.
- These items may not block aisles, seats or stairwells.
- Tickets are required of all individuals aged 3 years and older for entry into Historic Crew Stadium.
- To purchase individual or group tickets to a future Crew match or Lower.com Field Event, visit here.
- Review the Crew's Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
- Mobile Ticketing: Historic Crew Stadium has moved fully to mobile/digital ticketing. No physical tickets will be used. For more information click here.
- Trespassing is prohibited at Historic Crew Stadium. Violators will be subject to prosecution.
- Collapsible, non-golf umbrellas are permitted inside Historic Crew Stadium.
- Umbrellas may not have metal tips or pointed edges.
- Umbrellas may be used if, when open, it provides protection only to the guest holding it and does not interfere with other guests' enjoyment of the match or event. Similarly, the open umbrella must not compromise other guests' ability to view the match or event. As such, guests may be asked to close their umbrella if it is obstructing the view of other guests.
- Large and/or golf umbrellas will not be permitted in Historic Crew Stadium.