Columbus vs. D.C. United - Sat., April 30 at 7:30 p.m.
This Saturday night, the Crew return home to Lower.com Field to face another original MLS team, D.C. United. This weekend’s home match against D.C. United will feature the return of two exciting matchday activities.
- In advance of Saturday's match, Crew fans of all ages are invited to join the lively and inclusive March to the Match, a display of the intense build-up to each home matchday down Nationwide Boulevard! March heads out from Goodwood Brewing next to Battelle Plaza at 6:30 p.m.
- New this match, the Pub opens at 4:24 p.m. (...that's 96 minutes prior to gates opening 😉) for fans with tickets to the match! Enjoy a 96-minute happy hour before gates open that includes $5 draft domestic and craft beers, $5 BBQ Pulled Turkey Sando w/ Tobacco Onions, and $3 hot dogs!
- Try your luck at winning prizes through the Nationwide Kick & Win, an autographed ball raffle from Lower.com, and a Crew Trivia guessing game.
- Enjoy testing your penalty kick skills at our pop-up goals and soccer pong.
- Supporters attending the match on Saturday are reminded that the Arena District DORA is activated three hours before every Crew home match and extends to Nationwide Boulevard into Astor Park until midnight Eastern Time. The DORA provides additional downtown, matchday experience opportunities for Black & Gold supporters, with additional details available at arenadistrict.com/dora.
- All youth 14 and under, accompanied by one adult, are invited to take part in the free postgame Parade Through the Pitch, a unique experience walking on the world-class pitch at Lower.com Field. Young Crew supporters wishing to take part in this opportunity can join the parade behind Section 123. Fans are asked to stay in their seats 15 minutes after the final whistle before heading to Section 123. The procession will start approximately 30 minutes after the final whistle.
2023 Single-Match Tickets
Purchase tickets to a match and join us for a world-class experience at Lower.com Field.
Prior to Arrival
Be sure to arrive early to take in the unique experience at Lower.com Field! There are a number of features that allow for a seamless arrival at the stadium:
Know Before You Go
- Review the Know Before You Go resource page to know what to expect on matchday at Lower.com Field.
- View the centralized resource for additional matchday topics, including ingress, parking, mobile ticketing, maps, and more.
- For a detailed list of matchday- or stadium-related information, refer to the A-Z Guide.
- All tickets for the match are available through mobile devices; please download your ticket in advance. The easiest place to access your mobile tickets is through the official Columbus Crew App.
- No more long waits to get your ticket scanned! Scan your own ticket(s) at the Axess turnstiles, similar to what you see at the airport.
- Express Entry: Lower.com Field is now offering Touchless Entry featuring seamless and quick access into the stadium through Facial Ticketing. Look for the yellow “Express Entry” signs above turnstiles on the left-hand side of the AEP Gate (southeast corner). Fans can sign up for Free Express Entry before the match for the fastest way to get into Lower.com Field!
- For more information, view the Mobile Ticketing page.
Free Stadium WiFi
- Connect to Lower.com Field's free WiFi presented by Tipico Sportsbook on your phone for a faster mobile connection (Name: Stadium WiFi)
- Lower.com Field is a cashless stadium. Cash2Card kiosks are located throughout the stadium.
- Lower.com Field will offer its full slate of food & beverage options. View a full list of food vendors here.
- The Crew Shop will close three hours prior to kick on matchday and open again for ticketed guests when Lower.com Field gates open.
- View Crew Shop hours of operation.
- In accordance with the City of Columbus’ new ordinance, masks will no longer be required in indoor spaces at Lower.com Field. However, fans are welcome to continue wearing masks if they choose.
Nordecke Policy Update
- Because of a violation of League and Club policy, all drinks will be poured into cups in the Nordecke section.
Leaving Lower.com Field
- View the recommended egress routes following matches at Lower.com Field.